Niniejsza Polityka Prywatności określa zasady zbierania i przetwarzania danych osobowych przekazanych przez Użytkownika oraz przechowywania i dostępu do informacji na urządzeniach Użytkownika za pomocą plików Cookies, służących do realizacji usług świadczonych drogą elektroniczną, przez Sklep Studio Powidoki działający pod adresem internetowym www.studiopowidoki.com, prowadzony przez: POWIDOKI PATRYK CHYBOWSKI, ul. Jaracza 10/26, 00-378 Warsaw. , NIP: 5272900418 registered in the the Central Business Activity Registration and Information System (Centralna Ewidencja i Informacja o Działalności Gospodarczej).
Administrator – oznacza POWIDOKI PATRYK CHYBOWSKI, ul. Jaracza 10/26, 00-378 Warsaw. , NIP: 5272900418 registered in the Central Business Activity Registration and Information System (Centralna Ewidencja i Informacja o Działalności Gospodarczej), which provides services by electronic means, processes personal data provided by the User and stores and gains access to information in the User's devices.
Service - means the website under which the Administrator runs the website, operating in the domain www.studiopowidoki.pl
User - means an entity for which in accordance with the Regulations and legal regulations services, services by electronic means may be provided or with which an Agreement on provision of services via electronic means may be concluded
Device - means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Service.
Cookies - means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website.
II. PERSONAL DATA
The Administrator, through the Service and other forms of communication, collects and processes the personal data of the Users specified below, transmitted during the processes of registration in the Service, order execution or lodging a complaint:
1. First and last name
2. The address of the residence
3. Delivery address - if different from the Residence address
4. Electronic Mail address (e-mail address)
5. the phone number
The collection and processing of personal data is based on the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as GDPR (RODO).
Providing personal data by the User during the registration process (creating an account) or placing an order without registering an account is necessary for the purposes of: placing an order, concluding and performing a contract and possibly initiating a complaint or return procedure. These data are processed by the Administrator on the basis of art. 6.1.b of GDPR (the basis for processing here is the provision of the above mentioned service at the request of the User). According to Art. 6(1)(b) of GDPR, the User's data will be processed for the purpose of order fulfillment, i.e. sale and delivery of the ordered goods, as well as for the purpose of exercising the remaining rights to which the User is entitled under the concluded agreement (e.g. a complaint, return of goods).
The Administrator also processes data in order to promote its own services and goods, including sending the User electronic information (e-mail) about the available range of goods. These data are processed by the Administrator on the basis of Article 6 Paragraph 1(f) of the GDPR (the basis for processing here is the legally justified interest of the Administrator).
Użytkownik otrzyma od Administratora elektroniczną informacje handlową dotyczącą usług i towarów własnych tylko w przypadku, w którym Użytkownik, za pośrednictwem Sklepu StudioPowidoki, na podstawie art. 10 ust. 2 Ustawy o świadczeniu usług drogą elektroniczną oraz art. 172 Ustawy Prawo Telekomunikacyjne wyraził zgodę na otrzymywanie takich informacji.
Wyrażenie zgody na otrzymywanie elektronicznej informacji handlowej jest dobrowolne i nie blokuje możliwości skorzystania z usług Sklepu StudioPowidoki.
Your personal data will be collected and processed by the Administrator solely for the purposes of the above purposes.
W celu realizacji umowy Sklep StudioPowidoki może udostępniać zebrane od Użytkownika dane do następujących kategorii odbiorców: operatorów logistycznych, firm kurierskich, przewoźników – w celu realizacji procesu wysyłki towaru, na potrzeby obsługi procesu reklamacyjnego oraz na potrzeby obsługi procesu zwrotu towaru. Dane udostępniane są również zewnętrznej firmie księgowej, w celu właściwej obsługi księgowej zamówień.
The personal data collected from the User will be processed by the Administrator until the moment of withdrawal of consent for their processing by the User, deletion of the User's account in the Administrator's system or the exercise by the User of the rights listed below, to the extent to which their execution leads to the cessation of personal data processing.
III. USERS' RIGHTS
To exercise the rights listed below, contact the Administrator.
The contact with the Administrator is possible through:
Traditional mail POWIDOKI PATRYK CHYBOWSKI, ul. Jaracza 10/26, 00-378 Warsaw.
The User is entitled to obtain confirmation from the Administrator whether personal data concerning them are being processed and, if so, is entitled to access them and the following information:
a. purpose of processing;
b. the categories of personal data concerned;
c. information about the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
d. if possible, the intended period of storage of the personal data and, where this is not possible, the criteria for determining that period;
e. information on the right to request from the Administrator the rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject and to object to such processing;
f. information on the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority;
g. where personal data have not been collected from the data subject, all available information about their source;
h. information about automated decision making, including profiling referred to in Article 22 Paragraphs 1 and 4 of the GDPR, and - at least in these cases - relevant information about the rules of making them, as well as about the meaning and expected consequences of such processing for the data subject - the Studio Powidoki Store does not carry out such activities.
The User has the right to demand from the Administrator to immediately correct personal data concerning them that are incorrect. Taking into account the purposes of processing, the User has the right to demand that his or her personal data is incomplete, including by submitting an additional statement.
The User has the right to demand the Administrator to immediately delete the personal data concerning them, and the Administrator is obliged to delete the personal data without undue delay, if one of the following circumstances occurs ("right to forget"):
a. The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
b. The user has revoked the consent on which the processing is based according to Article 6 paragraph 1a of the GDPR and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
c. The user shall object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) of the GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing or the user shall object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 (2) of the GDPR;
d. personal data has been unlawfully processed;
e. personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject;
f. personal data were collected in connection with the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8(1) of the GDPR.
The user has the right to demand from the Administrator to limit the processing in the following cases:
a. The User questions the correctness of personal data - for the period allowing the Administrator to check the correctness of such data;
b. the processing is illegal and the User objects to the deletion of personal data, demanding in return the restriction of its use;
c. The Administrator no longer needs personal data for the purposes of processing, but they are needed by the data subject to establish, assert or defend claims;
d. The User has raised an objection under Article 21(1) of the GDPR to the processing - until it is determined whether legally justified grounds on the part of the Administrator take precedence over those of the data subject.
The user has the right to object at any time, on grounds related to their particular situation, to the processing of their personal data based on Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, including profiling under these provisions.
If personal data are processed for the purpose of direct marketing, the data subject has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning them for the purpose of such marketing, including profiling, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing ('right of objection').
The user has the right to receive, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, the personal data concerning them that they have provided to the administrator, and have the right to send this personal data to another administrator without hindrance from the administrator to whom the personal data has been provided, if
a. processing is based on consent pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR or on a contract pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR; and
b. processing is carried out by automated means.
Exercising the right to transfer the data, the User has the right to demand that the personal data have been sent by the Administrator directly to another administrator, if technically possible.
The User has the right to revoke his consent to the processing of personal data, granted on the basis of art. 6.1.a) of the GDPR, at any time.
The user has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
IV. TYPES OF COOKIES USED
The Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User Device. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malicious software to get into the User Device. These files allow identifying the software used by the User and adjusting the Website individually for each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, the time of their storage on the Device and the assigned value.
2. The Administrator uses two types of cookies:
a. Session cookies: they are stored on the User Device and remain there until the end of the session of a given browser. The stored information is then permanently deleted from the Device memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow to download any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
b. Permanent cookies: are stored on the User's Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a session of a given browser or switching off the Device does not cause their removal from the User Device. The mechanism of permanent cookies does not allow to download any personal data or any confidential information from the User Device.
3. The User has the possibility of limiting or disabling access to cookies to his Device. In case of using this option the use of the Service will be possible, apart from the functions, which by their nature require cookies.
V. PURPOSES FOR WHICH COOKIES ARE USED
1. The Administrator uses Own Cookies for the following purposes:
a. Service configuration:
i. adjusting the content of the Service's websites to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Service's websites;
ii. recognize the Service User's device and its location and display the website, adjusted to his individual needs;
iii. memorize the settings selected by the User and personalize the User's interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region from which the User comes from;
iv. remembering the history of pages visited in the service in order to recommend the content;
v. font size, website appearance, etc;
b. Authenticate the user in the service and provide a user session in the service
i. maintaining the Service User session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on each subpage of the Service;
ii. correct configuration of selected Service functions of the Service, allowing in particular for verification of the authenticity of the browser session;
iii. optimizing and increasing the efficiency of the services provided by the Administrator;
c. Execution of processes necessary for full website functionality
d. Adjusting the content of the Service's websites to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Service's websites. In particular, these files allow recognizing the basic parameters of the User's device and properly displaying the website, adjusted to their individual needs;
e. Remembering User's location
f. Correct configuration of selected functions of the Service, allowing in particular to adjust the information provided to the User taking into account his/her location.
g. Analyses and studies and audience audit
h. Create anonymous statistics that help to understand how Service Users use the Service's web pages to improve their structure and content;
i. Ensuring the security and reliability of the Service
2. The administrator of personal data contained in the cookies used for the purposes referred to in point 1, points (a), (i), (ii) and (iv) as well as points: d, e, and f is the Administrator. The legal basis for processing the data contained in these files is the User's consent, i.e. Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR. The above consent is not a contractual or statutory requirement or a condition for concluding a contract, but the lack of its expression will make it impossible for the Administrator to adjust the offers visible in the Service to your preferences based on the actions in the Service.
3. The data stored in the cookie files used for the purposes referred to in the other letters of the point 1. above are processed on the basis of the legally justified interest of the Administrator based on art. 172, section 3, point 2) of the Telecommunication Law of 16 July 2004, i.e. for the purposes of proper display of the Service and proper use of all functions of the Service by Users.
4. the Administrator of the service uses External Cookies for the following purposes:
a. presenting multimedia content on the Service's websites, which are downloaded from the external website:
i. www.youtube.com [Cookie Administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA].
b. Collection of general and anonymous static data through analytical tools:
i. Google Analytics [Cookie Administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
ii. Google AdWords [Cookie Administrator: Google Inc.]
iii. doubleclick.net [cookie manager: Google Inc. based in the USA]
iv. mailchimp.com [cookie manager: The Rocket Science LLC]
c. Presenting advertisements adjusted to the User's preferences using the Internet advertising tool:
i. Google AdSense [Cookie Administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA].
d. Log in to the service using the social networking site:
i. Facebook Connect [administrator cookies: Facebook Inc. based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland]
e. Use interactive features to popularize the service through social networking sites:
i. Google.com [Cookie Administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
i. Facebook Connect [administrator cookies: Facebook Inc. based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland]
f. Identify your location:
i. Google.com [Cookie Administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
g. execution of payments:
i. Przelewy24 [administrator cookies: PayPro SA z siedzibą w Poznaniu]
i. mailchimp.com [administrator cookies: The Rocket Science LLC]
6. The data stored in the cookies used for the purposes referred to in the other letters of point 4 above are processed by those indicated in point 4. administrators and serve to implement the legally justified interest of the Service Administrator based on art. 172, paragraph 3, point 2) of the Telecommunications Law of 16 July 2004, i.e. for the purposes of proper display of the Service and proper use of all functions of the Service by Users. To learn more about these Administrators' privacy policies, please use the following links: https://policies.google.com/privacy, https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=pL, https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/, https://www.facebook.com/policy.php, https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/, https://www.przelewy24.pl/storage/app/media/pobierz/Mobilne/mpos_polityka_prywatnosci.pdf.
VI. THE POSSIBILITY OF DEFINING THE CONDITIONS OF STORAGE OR ACCESS BY COOKIES
1. The User may independently and at any time change the settings for cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access by cookies to the User Device. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by the User using the settings of his web browser or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or to notify you whenever a cookie is placed on your device. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of handling cookies are available in the settings of the software (web browser).
2. The User can at any time delete cookies by using the available features in the web browser that they use.
4. Obok plików Cookies Sklep StudioPowidoki może również gromadzić dane zwyczajowo zbierane przez administratorów systemów internetowych w ramach tzw. logów lub plików dziennika. Informacje zawarte w logach mogą obejmować m.in. Państwa adres IP, rodzaj platformy i przeglądarki internetowej, dostawcę Internetu oraz adres strony, z której weszliście Państwo do Serwisu. Dane te będą archiwizowane i wykorzystywane celu analizy statystycznej i oceny globalnego ruchu Użytkowników Serwisu. Dane te nie będą łączone z przekazanymi przez Użytkowników danymi osobowymi.